Dr. Vita OPC with B-Vitamins and Zinc
|3||370 + Free 1 bottle Maca||P2,255|
|4||555 + Free 1 bottle Maca||P2,945|
DR.VITA OPC with B-vitamins and ZINC
This B-vitamins is considered an essential nutrient because the body cannot make it on its own and it must be consumed through the diet. Thiamine is made by bacteria, fungi and plants. For example, foods naturally rich in thiamine are oatmeal, flax, sunflower seeds, brown rice, whole grain rye, asparagus, kale, cauliflower, potatoes, oranges, liver and eggs. This is important because in the Standard American Diet (SAD), there is often a deficiency of these foods. Thiamine is used to make the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, as well as GABA.1 Acetylcholine is responsible for numerous actions in the brain, including encoding of memories and ability to concentrate. GABA, gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that, simply, blocks nerve impulses. GABA basically tells the cells not to send an impulse, as without it, nerve cells can "fire" often and easily, causing anxiety disorders and other conditions.
The Top 6 Reasons You Should be Taking Zinc (2019)
What the heck is Zinc?
- The mineral Zinc can’t be produced by our bodies, which is why it’s known as an essential mineral, meaning it is essential to life and health.
- Zinc is also regarded as a trace mineral, which means we only need it in small doses.
- Despite the small amount it’s still needed for over 300 different enzyme reactions!
- Enzyme reactions are natural biochemical processes that happen within different cells throughout the body and are happening all the time!
To give you an idea;
- hormonal reactions,
- the way we metabolise food,
- how food is absorbed,
- immune function, and even
- DNA replication
- All rely on enzyme reactions.
And, at the core of all these reactions is the need for ZINC!
- A. Grapeseed (source of OPC) - Contains high amounts of proanthocyanidins and flavonoid polyphenols that can be quickly absorbed by the body. It has the functions of scavenging free radicals, acting as anti-oxidant and preventing prostatitis. It can induce apoptosis of prostate cancer cells without causing damage to healthy cells.
- B. Cranberry - Contains anthocyanin that can effectively inhibit bacterial adhesion to the urinary tract wall and prevent urinary tract infections.
- C. Probiotics - Balances the microflora of the urinary system, fights harmful bacteria, replenishes good bacteria, and establishes a good flora protection system.
- D. Zinc Gluconate - This vital mineral is one of the essential prostate health.
- E. B-vitamins - help to minimize chromosomal breakage, reducing the risk of prostate cancer.
- F. Sodium Ascorbate - to increase immunity
- HOW TO TAKE? :You can take 1-4 capsules of Dr. VIta OPC everyday. It can be the in the morning or evening, before or after meal.
- RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE: 4 Capsules per day
- WHO CAN TAKE THIS? :It can be used by 18 years old and above
- CAN I TAKE THIS TOGETHER WITH MY MEDICATIONS? :This product is safe and made of natural ingredients so you could still use this product 2 hours after taking in the medicine.