Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia
Regular price ₱875.00
Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia will lose belly fat quickly
- Improves Metabolism
- Weight Loss
- Burn fats
- Block fats
- Suppresses Appetite
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Prevent diabetes
- Elevates moods
- Garcinia Cambogia – Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia contains 50% high concentration of HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid). It has two ways to promote weight loss: First, it suppresses your appetite by increasing serotonin levels. Increased serotonin level results to increased satiety. Second, HCA works by inhibiting the enzyme (citrate liase) which converts calories into fat. As a result, the body will burn existing fat stores, thus aiding in weight loss. It also may help lower LDL or ""bad"" cholesterol. It also promotes intestinal detoxification by improving fat metabolism.
- Probiotics – helps to improve the absorption of Garcinia Cambogia in our body by improving the good bacteria in our digestive system and flushing out toxins in our body. More amount of Garcinia Cambogia is being absorbed thus, increasing its effectivity.
- 86 Kinds of Fruit and Vegetable Enzymes – has high amount of fiber, thus improving bowel movement.
- B-Vitamins - help calorie metabolism and prevent body fat accumulation.
- Calcium Citrate - helps reduce weight and fat gain or enhance loss.
- How do I take the product? Take one to two capsules of Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia before bedtime.
- How long does it take to see results? The results from the Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia have been varied amongst its users but most have reported experiencing the fat-busting results from the third day of taking the supplement. However, the best results seem to be shown around the two week mark as this gives the supplement enough time to build up in your body and get to work burning up that unwanted fat. Results can also be increased and sped up by the users taking part in regular exercise and healthy eating.
- Can Garcinia Cambogia be taken by anyone? Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia is safe to use.However, there are certain groups for whom it is advised not to take the supplement. These groups include:🚫Women who are pregnant or are likely to become pregnant 🚫 Women who are breastfeeding🚫 People with liver and kidney issues🚫 People who take medication for asthma or severe allergies.Of course, it is best for anyone to consult with their doctor first about any new supplements and medication.
- Is this safe? Are there any side effects? Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia is approved by the FDA Philippines thus, we can say that it is safe and there are currently no known side effects in healthy adults who are not on any medications.
- What's the difference of Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia with other Garcinia brands sold in the Philippines? First, Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia is formulated and manufactured in HACCP, ISO, and PIC/S certified factory in Taiwan that has been producing more than 10,000 products being imported worldwide for almost 30 years. Second, aside from Garcinia Cambogia we also added ingredients, like Probiotics, to work together to increase the effectivity of the product. Third, our Dr. Vita Garcinia Cambogia is FDA approved and HALAL certified.